Jay Fallo Corporate Clients Casino Clients Private Clients Services Contact
Jay Fallo is the founder and CEO of JPF LIVE and has worked in the entertainment industry for over 15 years. Jay began his career at the House of Blues and has gone on to book and produce over a thousand events in every type of venue across the country. As the contracted National Event Director for Pinnacle Entertainment, Jay represented six casinos nationwide, purchasing millions of dollars of entertainment annually, working with artists such as Tony Bennett, Martina McBride, Jeff Foxworthy, Bill Cosby, Tom Jones, BB King, Willie Nelson, and many more. Jay has also consulted, created, booked, and produced events for multiple national, regional, and local clients and non-profits, such as The New Orleans Saints, Hewlett Packard, Adams & Reese LLP, New Orleans Museum of Art, Young Leadership Council, and many others.
Conventions and Conferences
Regardless of the size or type of event, we can help you achieve your goals by identifying, booking, and producing entertainment that will match your budget and demographic. We offer our full service turn-key solutions to meet all of your entertainment needs.
At JPF LIVE, we understand the unique bond that entertainment creates between the resort and its players; more importantly, we understand the value of brand loyalty. Whatever your entertainment needs, we will help you achieve your objective through our turn-key services: We work with you to define your objectives, expectations, and budget; We study your property; we study your market; we measure has worked and what has not worked for you; we suggest entertainment that will drive revenue and give you the highest ROI; we communicate your needs to agents; we negotiate contracts & riders; we assist in your marketing needs; and we make payments on your behalf. We represent you through every step, and we will be there for you until the event is executed, and the tour bus rolls away.
No two weddings are the same, which is why we work within your budget to provide the right entertainment for your special day. Whether it is a national headliner; high-energy dance band; jazz trio for the rehearsal party; classical ensemble for the ceremony; or a second line band to get everyone to the reception and not miss a beat; we can create the experience you are looking for. We will do whatever it takes to make your special day one that you and your guests will never forget.
Life deserves to be celebrated at any age. JPF LIVE has all the resources to help you produce an event that your family and friends will always remember. We have worked with every type of act that one can imagine from children’s programming such as the Imagination Movers to a night of George Jones for a gentleman celebrating 100 years. Whatever your budget, we will make it happen for you.
Carnival BallsCarnival in New Orleans is a unique, special time. The city celebrates its rich traditions and history, and the people take extra time to enjoy life. No one does this better than the Carnival krewes, assembling beautiful, artistic, and even politically savvy and humorous floats for their parades in addition to throwing lavish, extravagant balls. We can help to make your ball a success by getting you the entertainment you are looking for, from DJs to bands, or anything else you need to create that Mardi Gras magic.
JPF LIVE is a full service entertainment company, which means that we can provide any entertainment service that you require from the stage to the entertainer. The majority of our clients prefer our turn-key guaranteed fixed rate service; if JPFLIVE goes over budget we cover the overage.
SERVICES PROVIDED BY JPF LIVE:
- Consultation: We work with you to define your objectives, expectations, and budget.
- Market Research: We study your organization, market, competition, and demographics.
- Identify Strengths and Weaknesses: We measure what has and has not worked for you and your audience.
- Artist Research: We identify artists that fit your budget, demographic, and showroom size to give you the highest ROI.
- Booking Agency: We represent you by negotiating the best deals and communicating your needs to agents and managers.
- Contractual & Rider Obligations: We handle all of the contractual and rider agreements, under our turn-key service.
- Marketing Liaison: We secure all high resolution photos, videos and interviews used in marketing your production.
- Production Liaison: We advance the show with tour managers and productions managers.
- Production: We provide staging, lights and backline, if needed.
- Air and Ground Transportation: We handle all logistics from ground to air travel, if needed.
- Catering Rider: We procure all catering requirements, if needed.
- Contractual Payment: We make all of the payments to the agents, artists, and production teams on your behalf.
- On Site Management: We are the first on site to handle every detail of your event and the last to leave!